Sunday, March 22, 2009
March 23rd
Photobucket
March 23rd, 2007 brought this little guy into our lives. The night he was born and they held him over the
canopy covering me, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a version of both Marty and me staring back,
I'll never forget that moment. It's been a lot of sleepless nights, but it's been worth every lost wink and it's
put more smiles on my face than I would have ever imagined. Ahh, getting misty eyed....
Photobucket
Ephram is such a ham and a lover boy....he loves being around his family and making everyone laugh. I never knew a child that young could have such a personality as he does.  He loves Nemo
and Thomas The Train and playing with cars. He'll be the first one to point out every single plane
in the sky, even when we can't find it. He loves to find school buses when we are out, ah it's the little things that make him so happy.
Photobucket
He talks up a good story, if you let him, can't always understand what he's talking about, but he sure knows what he's saying......I wish I could.
Photobucket
At 13 months and two days Ephram started walking and has been going ever since. There are not many occasions where he's in his stroller, he just wants the freedom to roam about the land on his own, very independant.
Photobucket
I think this must be a trait from his father's side of the family, as I have seen them all do this gesture with their hands.....but it's so darn cute watching him walk around like this, as we call it his 'Darth Vadar' walk.
Photobucket
Ephram is very curious about the world around him, and very attentive to learn. He's at that stage now where he's just like a sponge, absorbing all he can and repeating just about everything
you say or do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the cheeks, he gets those from his 'ma-mee'
PhotobucketWe celebrated his birthday with family the other night and he had a great time, getting lots of gifts and he no doubt enjoyed his Nemo cake.......I don't think he got past the icing though, he couldn't get enough of it.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPHRAM!! XOXO

Labels: