Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Part 1
Photobucket
Last night I met up with our good friends Jason and Jade with their two
adorable babies.....Bella and Graham at Creekside in Gahanna. It was a 
lovely evening as the sun went down, so we soaked up the last rays 
of the evening with a updated 'family' portrait session.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy and Bella checking out the ducks....I think the ducks were glad
when we all left!
Photobucket
Graham is such a cutey....later that night at dinner, he kept flashing that cute grin at me....makes me want too..............oh never mind...........
Photobucket
I think our son is in love.......Bella and Ephram shared their first kiss last night...
it starts so soon!! 
Photobucket
The human jungle gym!
Photobucket
I love the sweetness of this photo.......Bella grasping hold of daddy's leg.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lovely..........................
Stay tuned to part two of this session coming later in the week...

Labels: