Monday, April 6, 2009
Give Me SASSY!
Photobucket
Saturday afternoon I did a senior portrait session for Caitlyn, who is 
the daughter of the Inn Keeper for The Apple Butter Inn. She rocked
the house! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Caitlyn is going to be going to Germany soon to be an Au Pair for a year and she is really looking forward to it. It should be a great experience for her.
Photobucket
Wow! Her eyes just pop!
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite images of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought it was cute just the way she casually walked.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This girl has a smile like no other.....all I had to do was say 'Give me Sassy'
and she broke into laughter.
Photobucket
Some of the shots were down along the old canal area.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Caitlyn you did a wonderful job! Good luck to you as you graduate and in 
your future!
Photobucket

Labels: