Sunday, April 26, 2009
Hello Beautiful
Photobucket
This is Justine. I met up with her down in the Brewery District yesterday
for a fun session. 
Photobucket
Justine is just beaming and has a beautiful smile. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Justine works in the Brewery District so it was a great meeting point 
with some great backdrops and a kicking dress!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my favorites.
Photobucket
She kinda has a Katherine Zeta-Jones look going on....but I think you've
got her beat Justine!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Work it girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We proceeded South to the Drive In for some more awesome photos. It was right up my 
alley of something different.  Thinking back to the days of when I used to go to the 
Drive In when I was younger, I miss those days. Might just have to catch a flick 
there this summer!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh yea, that's right.............THAT'S what I'm talkin about!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks for putting up with the dust....I think in the end, it was well worth it! 

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger erin said...
These are great shots! Nice work Kama.