Friday, June 19, 2009
Katy and Matthew
Photobucket
I met up with Katy and Matthew last night in the Short North for their
E-Session. Little did I know that most of the parking meters were closed off
due to an event at Goodale Park, so it took me forever to find a parking space
as they patiently waited for me. By the time I finally got to them I was a frazzled
mess of loathing the city, but upon getting with them, I was brought back down
to a nice calm. Katy and Matthew are so cool and laid back. I know they have had
some up hill battles, but together they are getting through it. Just deal
with it and keep moving...and in no time, that is how I felt. Refreshed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thankfully it didn't rain last night as it had been forcasted, but I did find me a nice lil puddle to play with.
Photobucket
Katy and Matthew are going to be married later this summer in a wedding at one
of the beautiful golf courses, The Pinnacle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorites....
Photobucket
Love this one too......they both make the shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like me, Katy is vertically challenged, we had a lot of laughs about that. But thankfully for them I have a tall husband too that will take over where I fall short..............get it........
All the best in your wedding day planning. Breathe easy and just hold on tight to one another.

Labels: