Monday, June 15, 2009
Stephanie and Bill
Photobucket
On Sunday afternooon I met up with Stephanie and Bill for their
E-Session in the Short North District for a fun shoot...
Photobucket
Stephanie and Bill are going to be married later this summer at their
Church, Xenos Fellowship.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bill is my new GQ model......
Photobucket
Much like me, Stephanie is a giggler. She had to keep composing herself for the shots, but I assured her to roll with it...sometimes those 'let loose' moments make for the
best photos.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I like your style girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How could I possibly resist this wall?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We finished their session over at Goodale Park.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorites from their session.
Photobucket
Looking forward to the big day with you both, it'll be here before you know it!!!

Labels: