Friday, July 3, 2009
Introducing Emma
Photobucket This precious little girl is Emma. She is just over a week old.......I admit, I melted when she came into the room in her mommy's arms......she's just about 7lbs and oh so tiny. It's hard to believe I used to have a little one that small.....
Photobucket
I love the intimate look black and white gives to such photos as these, just makes it
all the more timeless and just has a look to it that I really like......little Emma was
cooing at her mommy.
Photobucket And then there is Evan.....I laughed when he opened the door with his daddy....I joked that he was thinking 'Her Again?'. He's never been too sure about the camera lady, but that's okay.....he's still cute and I like working for his smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I see a smile there!
Photobucket While Emma got a little extra breakfast, I spent a little time with Evan while he played around in the living room building a fort and showing me things he likes to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't you just want to pick her up and cuddle her.........
Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this series of Lori holding Emma....it makes me think of how you go for nine months wondering what that face is going to look like and she's taking it all in.
Photobucket
Hands down, my favorite photo of the session. I think Evan was kind of wondering why Emma was getting all the attention, so he came into the nursery and started to mock her....waiting for the photo to be taken. I can tell he loves his baby sister....congrats on your beautiful family addition!

Labels: