Monday, July 27, 2009
Samantha and J.D. E-Session

Photobucket
On Sunday evening I was so happy that the weather had held out so I could get in an engagement session with Samantha and J.D. When we first met with them last year, we met them at The Cup O' Joe in German Village, so it seemed fitting to start their E-Session there.
Photobucket
Samantha and J.D. are getting married this September in what sounds like an
awesome wedding. I can't wait for the details of the wedding.....always a favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love shooting the engagement session cause you get to spend some time with the couple and get to know them better. You figure your spending alot of time with them on one of the biggest day's of their lives, you want to have some connection with them.
Photobucket
With any session, I'm always there to guide clients along as needed, but I like to also let
them do their own thing, so that they are more natural. Samantha and J.D. were good at
changing things up and just being in the moment.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We took a little stroll over to Fetch Park for a few photos before moving on down the road...I think we walked all of German Village. A beautiful night for a walk indeed.
Photobucket
I love the look in her eyes here......
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, you don't want to mess with Samantha! I found out she is an accomplished dancer, so having put J.D. in place with these high kicks, makes sense.
Photobucket
Aww yea.......got me some laundromat loving going on....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've always said that couples that laugh together stay together....you have to be able to laugh through the good times and the bad......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a great evening with you both and look forward to your upcoming wedding
day!! It's gonna be grand!!



Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Lauren said...
I love your photos! Sam posted some of her pictures and your site on her facebook! I was actually kind of upset with my photographer when I got married. He never even took pictures of me in my dress by myself! And then when I mentioned it made it sound like I was too blame for not thinking of it. :( I still have my dress, so maybe I could have you do some... and my husband and I are due for some new pictures. I will check out more of your work and get back to you. Amazing job!

Blogger Kama said...
Hi Lauren.....
Thanks for the sweet e-mail! I'm sorry to hear about your wedding photography let down, I completely understand that sort of frustration..been there myself!
You should consider a Trash The Dress Session......I'm actually doing one here in a few weeks for another bride that didn't get her fill of photos in her gown.....and it doesn't mean that you have to run your dress through the mud, just have a little fun with it. I'd be happy to discuss that with you. Just e-mail me at kdemczyk@insight.rr.com or you can catch me on FB too.....hope to hear back from you!

Kama