Thursday, July 16, 2009
What's Up Wyatt?
Photobucket
Thursday morning I got a chance to hang out with Wyatt and his mommy,
Tracie at Alum Creek Park in Westerville. I saw this log cabin and made a
bee line for it. I love a little something different.
Photobucket
We'd gotten together about two weeks ago to try to do this session, but those darn
first teeth were breaking free and we all know how that goes. Doesn't make for a happy
baby, so we post-poned it for a better, happier day and I think today was perfect!
Photobucket
Wyatt is showered with many kisses, and with a face like that, I can see why!
Photobucket
Mr. Big Stuff is going on seven months old now......
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, he's huggable.
Photobucket
Just chillin in the park. Next year at this time, it'll be a whole different story. Enjoy these calmer moments cause it's about to change.
Photobucket
Wyatt and mommy playing together, more hugs and kisses? I think he'll be showered with plenty for years to come.

Labels: