Monday, December 14, 2009
Sisters

This is Erika and her sister, Lorrin. I caught up with them in up town Pickerington, my stomping grounds this afternoon to do some holiday photos. I wasn't going to let a little ol' case of Pneumonia hold me back....

Erika is 15 and is a Sophomore at Pickerington North High School.

Lorrin is 12 and attends Lakeview Junior High where she is in 7th grade.

These two had style and were really sweet girls to work with...

Tis The Season To Be Jolly........FA LA LA LA LA.........Sorry, I had to go there!

Work it girl!

Erika and Lorrin's mom Della joined in for a few family photos. I love how they all mesh together so well!





I was loving the attitude and playfulness of these two together. I don't have a sister of my own, but if I did, I would hope I could be as close as these two were.

Labels: