Sunday, February 14, 2010
And the winner is................
WOW.......What a weekend this has been. My e-mail has been flooded with your votes. Each couple should be so proud at all the votes that came in for them. This has been a very close, neck an neck contest. In the end, I had over 500 votes for these lovely couples...

I just want to thank you all again for participating in this contest and your kind words. I look forward to working with this couple and sharing in their special day.
This has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to doing it again next
year, so be sure to check back if your getting married in 2011!

But now....what you've all been waiting for...............




Wait for it......................






Wait for it......................................






Just a bit more anticipation..........


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...
Congrats Guys!