Monday, March 1, 2010
Paradise Found.......
On our last morning in Apollo Bay, before heading back to our home base at Sarah and Craig's home, Marty, Ephram and I got up early so we could go play on the beach for a bit while the rest of the gang was getting ready. It was a great way to start the day and reflect on the long journey that finally brought me here.

We had the entire beach to ourselves....not a person in sight. I found it interesting in all
the beach area's we came upon, there were these black rocks that wash ashore, not so much the seashell's.


Ephram was enjoying his time on the beach as well...he had us running in circles. This was paradise in a nut shell.


Seriously, someone pinch me....

Ephram didn't waste anytime trying to return the rocks to the ocean.
In this moment, I was giddy as a little girl. Content and happy. I have it all.....all I ever wanted.....it was great to just take the ocean in and think about life and how grateful I am for those in my life, for the things I've been fortunate enough to do and the places I have been able to go. Doesn't get any better than that.


Once everyone else joined us later in the morning, we drove up the road a short distance to the pier area and walked around on the beach and let the kid's play. This photo of Sarah and Craig is one of my favorites of them....just caught in the moment. I was so happy for them to have found each other. They truly are meant for one another.

Work it Gurrrlll........





I find humor in signs.....and this one didn't disappoint. Really?! I guess there are those that need to have signs like this to remind you not to do silly things.....

More Australia coming soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...
I love the seaweed shot! Isn't it great to have a hubs that can work a camera and get some great shots of you?

Blogger Kama said...
Yes, I'm very thankful for that...it's nice to occasionally get in a photo or two of me....that doesn't happen much.