Monday, April 12, 2010
Emily and Ethan........
Photobucket
Sunday morning I found myself perched on this beautiful property in Ostrander where I met up with Emily and Ethan for their session. It's been fun watching these two grow up and seeing the changes each time we meet. Very sweet kids.
Photobucket
Emily never disappoints. She is such an adorable little girl, I just love having her on the other side of my camera.
Photobucket
And look at this cutey......Ethan is going to be a little heart-breaker for sure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ethan just celebrated his second birthday.
Photobucket
I love how Emily is very protective of her little brother.
Photobucket
Emily just celebrated her 5th birthday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at that smile.....he finds his big sis so funny.
Photobucket
On the property sits this old abandoned school house.....oh how I itched to go
into it and investigate.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Who ever said Dandelion's can't be pretty?
Photobucket
Some of the many faces of Emily.......
Photobucket

Photobucket
Always a pleasure working with this family......until next time...........

Labels: