Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Kayla And Her Family......
Photobucket
Mz. Kayla as I call her is about to celebrate her 2nd birthday, so keeping with tradition, we had another fun filled session at the park tonight. Kayla is a cousin
on my side of the family, so it's been a joy to watch as she get's older and play's with
our son from time to time.
Photobucket
Loving that smile.....
Photobucket
Kayla has become such a chatter box, she had me in stitches with her comments. She was having so much fun running around the park, kept me on my feet.
Photobucket
LOOK OUT EVERYBODY, IT'S A BUBBLE!
Photobucket
Kayla getting a hug from her cousin Ephram.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rotten to the core!
Photobucket
She enjoyed chasing after bubbles, so much so that when they stopped, so did the happy face....so we kept them coming.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kayla with her Grandpa Gary.....it's still hard to believe my cousin is a Grandpa.
Where does the time go?
Photobucket
And with her beautiful Grandma Carla...she has much lover around her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
By the end of the session, Kayla was done and just wanted to do her thing,
can you blame her? We tried to get one shot of them together but she was fighting
it with all she had, but I think even the un-posed photo's tend to be my favorites.
Photobucket
And a photo with her gorgeous Mama Tara....the funny thing for me is, I can
remember clearly when Carla and Gary were expecting Tara, man does that make
you feel old. It's wonderful to have family around to grow up with and have all
these wonderful memories. Family is important and I think it's really cool to document these time's in our live's cause we all grow up so fast.
Photobucket
So like any blog with Mz. Kayla, I end it with the cry shot....I think it's
more dramatic's than anything, but it's become a bit of a tradition now
to get that parting shot! Good seeing you all tonight!


Labels: