Sunday, April 18, 2010
Love So Sweet.....
Photobucket
After talking with Anya over the last several months, I felt like I'd already known her, but
this was our first meeting. Robert and Anya are such a sweet couple and you can just sense
the strong bond they share.
Photobucket
We took a stroll around German Village area for their session and had such a delightful time.
Photobucket
One of the thing's that I adore about this couple is their appreciation for each other.
They have both come though so much in their live's to get to this point and they know
how important their time together is. They realize the things in life that really count.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anya, I love you're smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bottom line.....one cool dude!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such pro's at this.......
Photobucket
These two were literally laughing the entire session..I could have just fed off of their spirit. Makes me all the more eager for their big day!
Photobucket
This one is for you Rob!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Robert is so tender with Anya.......she's one very lucky girl.
Photobucket
They met at Hocking College, and spent some of their first date's at a coffee shop, so they wanted to end the session with a little bit of the feel for the old days. I love hearing love stories, how it all came to be, seeing it come full circle.
Photobucket
We had such a fun time with Anya and Robert and cannot wait to celebrate with them in a few weeks their marriage union with their family and friends.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Jill said...
Kama! I love these photos. I can see the love they have for each other in these pictures. That says a lot for them as a couple, and A LOT for you as the photographer for being able to capture those moments on film... Thank you for sharing!

Blogger Kama said...
Aww thanks Jill.....they are such a sweet, sweet couple. I am so happy to be working with them and sharing in their special day!