Friday, April 30, 2010
Sara and Billy Are Having A Baby!
Photobucket
A couple of month's ago I was messing around on Facebook and I saw that one of my previous bride and groom from nearly two year's ago were expecting! I was so happy for them, they are such a sweet and loving couple. So when Sara contacted me about doing her
maternity session, I was so ready!
Photobucket
I started the session at their home in Westerville. Always nice to have a mixture of both, I say.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
From there, we went to a nice little hide-a-way park in Westerville that was
the perfect setting for their evening session. We had the entire area to ourselves and
we couldn't have been more pleased.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sara and Billy are expecting a sweet baby girl in the next couple of weeks.
Photobucket
I have to say, Billy isn't exactly a fan of the camera in his face, but everytime we have done photos together, I think to myself, I think he secretly enjoy's it. You'd never know it from the look of the photos. You've done good Billy....you've done good!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The lighting tonight was wonderful. We had originally planned on doing
this tomorrow night, but moved it up a night. And with the current weather
prediction's for tomorrow, I think we'll be glad we did!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love it!
Photobucket
I'm so glad we got to spend some time together on this beautiful evening
and catch up on life. It's such an exciting time for you both and I'm glad I
could take a bit to document that for you. Can't wait to meet you're little
girl!

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Sara Sears said...
Kama!! Thank you SOOOOOO much. We had a great time with you last night and the pictures turned out AMAZING :) you are incredibly talented! Looking forward to our newborn session and meeting little Eva Pearl! blessings, Sara

Blogger Unknown said...
Sara and Billy are a wonderful couple and you did a great job Kama...Congrats Sara & Billy looking forward to seeing Eva Pearl very soon..Love ya ALL. That includes you Kama.