Monday, April 19, 2010
Windy City
Photobucket
Downtown Columbus was the backdrop of the E-session for Kevin and Erika on a very windy day in the big city.
Photobucket
Erika and Kevin are getting married in a few short weeks with a wedding on the beach at The Outer Banks.
Photobucket
It was great walking around the city a bit, in place's I've never been, found so much I'd never known was there, beautifully designed buildings and architecture.
Photobucket
I have to say Erika was very patient with the wind that kept blowing her long hair in her face....it was certainly working against us. She was a real trooper through it all.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Felt like we had the whole city to ourselves.......kinda nice.
Photobucket
When Erika started talking about what she wanted from her session, I was excited
to work with a different backdrop I hadn't before. It's alway's refreshing to try something new.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Nothing wrong with a little parking garage fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kevin getting a little lovin......I think he like's it!
Photobucket
Love it.......
Photobucket
We ended the session where it all began, at Victory's where they met. I know they are eager for their upcoming wedding and some beach time....




Labels: