Monday, May 10, 2010
Mikaela and Marcus Are Having A Baby!
Photobucket
On Sunday afternoon, I got to spend Mother's Day with Mikaela and Marcus at their home for part of their maternity session. I couldn't resist getting a couple photos with
their dogs, Bentley and Barkley. They are part of the family!
Photobucket
I loved the fact that as we did photos, I could always count on Marcus to bring a smile to Mikaela's face. He was always offering a funny comment or just a look that broke them into laughter.
Photobucket
From their home, we went to the nearby park, Darby Bend Lakes, where the water was so clear, it was really refreshing to see. I love this photo of Mikaela. Knowing how life is about to change for her, but how special this moment in time is just the same.
Photobucket
I enjoyed talking with Marcus and Mikaela about their baby. Faith and family heritage play a big part in bringing this baby into the world. It was a great way to spend Mother's Day. Having become and mother myself three year's ago, and sharing it with
a excited Mama-To-Be. Best wishes to you both as you officially become 'parents'.

Labels:

2 Comments:
LOVE the black and white image!! Great job!

Blogger Kama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.