Tuesday, June 15, 2010
A Growing Family.......
Photobucket
This family was too cute.......the kids were on such good behavior for their session at Innis Woods, and I grabbed a couple of shots of mom and dad with the kids as well.
Photobucket
This is Scott, he's 3 year's old and cute as a button. He had me in stitches with
things that he would say........
Photobucket
This is Ellabelle, isn't she just precious.
Photobucket

Photobucket
At the end of the month, Heather is going to deliver another daughter to the family....I just love her round belly.....
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I found out that Scott is a big fan of Foo Fighters. He was rocking it out
to some music his dad provide during part of our session. I think he's going
to be a future drum player with his moves.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, he's that cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mike giving Ellabelle a lift through the woods.......she seemed to like it in daddy's arms.
Photobucket
So sweet.......Ellabelle won't be the baby girl much longer, but I'm sure they will both welcome the new addition with open arms. Congrats!

Labels: