Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The M Fam
Photobucket
A little park in Gahanna was the setting for my morning session with The M Fam.
It's always nice to see them and see how big the kiddo's are getting to be.
Photobucket
I think the kids are a perfect mix of both Lori and Josh.....
Photobucket
Evan just turned 3 and was a little more happy to see me this time around with my camera.
Photobucket
And Emma has celebrated her 1st birthday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can never get enough of those hugs and kisses!!
Photobucket
Aren't they a handsome pair!
Photobucket
Look out Hollywood.........here's Emma!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I got an actual smile out of Evan here!!
Photobucket
We thankfully had a nice morning for our session, with clouds looming above us.
But it was great fun to play with the kids for a bit and see Evan is liking the camera.

Labels: