Sunday, June 6, 2010
The McGinnis Clan
Photobucket
I met up with Clan McGinnis recently at Innis Woods Metro Park for their family portrait. These folks know how to keep the laughter going....
Photobucket

Photobucket
A little playhouse fun.....
Photobucket
The Lasses.....let's just say, an inside joke got this reaction....priceless!
Photobucket
The Lad's......I don't know who makes the crazier face.....it's a toss up.
Photobucket
It's been great getting to know this family and spending time with them. They are
a close knit family who carry on with their heritage.
Photobucket
Had I waited two more second's for the shot, I could have gotten Erin rolling her eyes
as her parents swapped a kiss....
Photobucket
This wee lil family is Devin and Wendy and their son JJ.
Photobucket
I loved the way Devin pulled Wendy in close without direction...
Photobucket
Brad and Crystal have previously been on the blog together. Brad makes me
laugh cause he is kind of like Chandler Bing. He isn't sure how to smile when
the camera is in his face and he goes through a series of faces, but I got the shot. It's
just a matter of waiting for the nerves to calm down and finding him more relaxed with it.
Photobucket
And my newlywed couple, Erin and Jacob. They were just married last fall. We had such a fun evening at their wedding.
Photobucket
But of course none of this would be if these two hadn't fallen in love. Deby and
Blair have created a beautiful family that are now working on their own branches of the family tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket
As always.....I always have a grand time when I'm with this bunch. I think I'll have them adopt me into their little clan.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...
They look great Kama. I love the one of mom and dad. And the McGinnis Phase II (thats what we call Devin, Wendy and JJ). Thanks for doing our pictures, they turned out beautifully.

Blogger Kama said...
=)
Had a fun time with your fam that day.....