Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Charlie and His Family........
Photobucket
For me, the process of editing is always enjoyable, odd as that may seem. I get a chance to go through each session and find photos that speak to me, that I fall in love with. These two images above quickly stood out to me.......Charlie is celebrating his first birthday. Here is is with his Daddy, Scott and his mom, Brandi.
Photobucket
Charlie's big sister, Emily.
Photobucket
Standing so proud......look at that smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This session was done on a beautiful country property in Carroll, Ohio. The farm was just gorgeous. I could have spent a couple more hours there and still not been satisfied.
Photobucket
Alice in Wonderland is the thought that comes to mind with this image....
Photobucket
Emily goes to the same Gymnastics class as our son, so it was great to get to spend sometime with them out and about. She's too cute for words.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily enjoyed playing with the spiders. Did I forget to mention I hate spiders?
Photobucket
Charlie was full of expressions thanks to his Daddy. He was talking up a storm and giggling....gotta love the sound of that. Happy Birthday Charlie!

Labels: