Monday, July 19, 2010
Waiting on Number 3
Photobucket
I recently had the pleasure of photographing this lovely family again. With a new addition
on the way, they wanted to get some family portraits before the new arrival, coming in September. Dave and Abby with their boys, Brock and Roman.
Photobucket
So the story goes.....I was at the salon one evening this past winter and I ran into Abby who also goes to my hairdresser and she told me the news that she was expecting again! What a wonderful surprise, so we planned it out that we'd do some photos before the baby came.
Photobucket
Brock and Roman are just too cute. I might be biased, but I love red heads...
Photobucket
Another boy will join the family in a few weeks......
Photobucket
I kept having Abby tighten her shirt around her belly cause she was so tiny. I wanted to see that little belly of hers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brock climbing the high bars......
Photobucket
And Roman wasn't far behind.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was good seeing you all again. I'm looking forward to meeting your new baby boy!

Labels: