Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Wyatt Enjoying The Summer...
Photobucket
Wyatt was having a good old time at a park in Powell. A playground to run and climb and a little water park to boot.
Photobucket
Up and down, up and down.....I followed as Wyatt led the way...I got my exercise that day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the different expressions I get from Wyatt...so serious.
Photobucket

Photobucket
There's that smile I love....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wyatt, you no longer look like a baby anymore.....you are getting so big!
Photobucket
Wyatt wasn't sure about the water, he kept going back and forth from the play area to the water, but wouldn't go into it.
Photobucket
Still checking it out....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Success! At the end of the session, he finally started warming up to the idea of getting wet and playing in the water. On a hot summer's day, that's the place to be!

Labels: