Thursday, August 26, 2010
Celebration of 90 Years!
Photobucket
I recently had the honor of getting to be a part of a very special party. Mary, otherwise known as Nana was celebrating her 90th birthday. Some of her family came from all over the country to help her celebrate another year.....
Photobucket
There is something to documenting people....for me it's always been the History of family and the keepsake of virtual memory....things that you never want to forget about a person. I recalled taking photos similar to these of my grandmother and how I know years from now, those will mean even more to me than they do now.
Photobucket
Mary and her children....she must be so proud of you all!
Photobucket
A group photo of all the attendees......what a beautiful family.
Photobucket
Ahh, the stories a young person of 90 could tell.....some of the grandkids thought it would be fun to sit and listen to their Nana tell them some more stories....we all love those memories.....what a great thing to do, no matter what the age. Nana is clearly loved by many and it was important for them to share their gratitude for her. Happy Birthday!

Labels: