Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Happy Little Family.......
Photobucket
This cute little family invited me to their home in Muirfield recently to get
some photos of the whole gang.
Photobucket
Mom and Dad are Lindsey and Brent and the girls are Ella and Blake.
Photobucket
Blake and Ella were cute in their matching outfits...Blake clearly looks up to her big sister and I think Ella enjoys the companion.
Photobucket
Blake just chillin......she know's what's good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blake enjoyed playing with her soccer ball and swinging in her swing...very active little girl.
Photobucket
Ella was just too spunky. I love her big smile. She kept showing me around
her yard and some of her favorite spots.
Photobucket
Brent and Lindsey, you have such beautiful little daughters...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ella wanted me to see her play house......I think she may have even wanted me to come in...but I think I was a little to big for the three of us.....
Photobucket
Need I say more.......she's a total ham...don't loose that trait!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baby love.......
Photobucket
Always a favorite.....iddy biddy toes......soon there will be another set of toes to this family......congrats!

Labels: