Thursday, September 30, 2010
Kaela
Photobucket
This little family and I met up recently at Jeffery Mansion for a session for Ms. Kaela. She's just turned 7 months old and growing up fast. She was such a happy baby....loved checking out the new surroundings and just getting love from her Mommy and Daddy.
Photobucket
Katie is sister to one of my clients that I photographed her daughter. So it's great to get to know another member of the family.
Photobucket
Kaela and her Daddy Eric.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kaela was doing so good with her balance on the chair. I had Katie sitting
close by to catch her if she started to fall, but she didn't even flinch. Such a big
girl!
Photobucket
I just want to reach through the computer on this image and grab her to get
my baby fix.......
Photobucket
I had joked with Katie that in about 25 years she can pull out this photo when Kaela is getting married and do the same shot with the shoes she is getting married in.
Photobucket
Those colorful crunchy things on the boardwalk were just fascinating to Kaela. May have been a bit tasty too.....
Photobucket
Somebody liked her new necklaces....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yep, everything goes in the mouth!
Photobucket
Kaela you were too adorable in your outfits....it was fun playing dress up with you!!

Labels: