Thursday, December 30, 2010
Mason Turns 1!
Photobucket
Oh how I love getting the opportunities to work with my clients over and over again. And when you get to start at the love story, a wedding and then baby, it's just icing on the cake as you get to watch their kiddo's grow up. Mason is just that! He turned one in November and is looking ever so like his daddy. I got to spend a little time with him and his parents recently at their home in Powell to do some updated photos of him.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mason was walking around like a pro and always had that cute little grin on his face.
Photobucket
Mason's mommy, Tracy had such cute outfits for him...he was working his little hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was good seeing you all again and I'm so glad that I've been able to share in some of
the great moments in your lives!

Labels: