Friday, January 21, 2011
Blaise
Photobucket
A few weeks ago I went to the Powell home of newborn Blaise. I'd taken his Mommy's maternity session before the holidays really kicked in and then was back just a short time after Christmas to meet the new addition.
Photobucket
Craig and Deanna snuggling with their little bundle. So precious.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I see so much of Blaise' big brother Brady in him....spitting image.
Photobucket
Blaise was already very fond of his pacifier at two weeks old. It's a matter of what ever works! He didn't want to go long without it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think he liked the feel of the rug under him.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Give me your best shot!
Photobucket
It was wonderful to meet the new addition to the family and get to spend a little time
with all of them as they get to know each other. Blaise will certainly fit right into this happy home.

Labels: