Sunday, February 20, 2011
Long Lost Friend.....
Photobucket
This is my friend Amy. I met her year's ago when we were both Zoo Aides at The Columbus Zoo, when we were teenagers. We had some of the best times working together and hanging with one another and our friendship quickly grew. I have so many fond memories of times with Amy. After high school, life just happened and we lost touch. Our lives took us both to different parts of the country and just got away from us. It's hard to believe but it's been nearly 20 years since we have seen one another. Amy now lives in Los Angeles. Thanks to the wonder of Facebook, we reconnected. She had contacted me a while back to meet up with her when she was in town to celebrate her mom's birthday, so yesterday I got to spend a little time with all of them.
Photobucket
Beautiful family.......Amy's husband Jeff wasn't able to be in town at this time, but her sister Maggie and her husband Guy and daughter Delaney and Amy's parents all kept each other warm for a brief few photos outside of their Dublin home.
Photobucket
It's funny how so many years can pass, but yet, they still seemed the same to me. Like no time had past at all. I still remember back when Maggie used to drive Amy and I to the movies...seem's like so long ago. And Amy and I would stay up til the wee hours of the morning with sleep overs.....
Photobucket
Maggie, Guy and Delaney live in Kentucky now.....it was great seeing them as well.
Photobucket
Gorgeous isn't she!
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was great fun just watching them all together and having a good laugh. Though the girls now both live away from home, in other states, they still have a close bond with their family. So happy I got to see you again Amy.....wish we had more time together. Can't wait to see you again soon!

P.S. Happy Birthday Sarah!




Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
We love them. Mom, Dad, and I thought all the pictures were great. It was womderful to see you again. We enjoyed meeting Marty and Ephram as well. Thank you again.

Blogger Unknown said...
P.S. If you couldn't tell, the comment was from Amy.

Blogger Kama said...
Ha! Glad you liked them!! It's funny, I was more nervous shooting 'friends' than I get with someone I've just met.......so intimidating! Great seeing you all as well!