Friday, March 18, 2011
And Then There Was Linnea....
Photobucket
I had the chance to meet up with this lovely family again and get to meet their new addition, Linnea, who is almost a year old. Time passed us by and we never got around to those newborn photos, but it's never too late in my book for a good old family session. Big brother Sam and his Mommy and Daddy, Scott and Colleen seem thrilled with having a full family now.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Linnea was too cute in her little purple dress and hat.....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Linnea didn't want to be held down for long, she was raring to go. I'm sure that
Sam enjoys keeping up with her.
Photobucket
I couldn't resist this shot of Sam playing Peek-A-Boo with me. I was putting my attention on Linnea when I looked over and saw this......
Photobucket
Sam loves his Mommy and Daddy.......
Photobucket
Those smiles say it all!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Linnea followed in the footsteps of her brother with a few nude photos of her in her birthday suit at their first year...she was a natural!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Linnea was stylin in one of her Mommy's favorite outfits....but the pretty much was it
and the session was over....until another time......so nice to meet the new addition and see you all again!

Labels: