Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Adorable's
Photobucket
Spring is here and it's so exciting to get to work with some of my favorite return clients again. I met up with Doug and Nikki and their kids, Ashlyn, Izzie and Elizabeth. They are such a sweet family, it's always fun to see them and how much the kids are growing.
Photobucket
These girls make me laugh every time I see them. They are spunky and funny. And they just get cuter and cuter.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ashlyn Elizabeth Izzie
Photobucket
Doug and Nikki have such a beautiful lil family to be proud of.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loving the attitude that Elizabeth is giving.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And here is why I love working with the girls... They love to make faces. I'm sure that Nikki think's it's hard work for me, but I soak it up. I love the faces, the smiles, the smirks, the craziness...bring it on!! They always make me smile.
Photobucket
As always, it's great being able to work with you all again...thanks for bringing on the smiles!












Labels: