Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Ethan
Photobucket
Last week I paid a visit with this lil guy, Ethan. He was in town visiting family from Arizona and wanted to get some photos done while he was here. I love that little hint of red hair.....I wonder if it'll stay that way?
Photobucket
Ethan is going to be a year in September...this is a fun stage, when they are sitting upright and taking on new things.
Photobucket
Love those kissable cheeks!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Do I like grass? Hmm......
Photobucket
But I love my green ball.....
Photobucket
Just about a year ago this time, I did Ethan's Mommy, Sarah's maternity session on the OSU campus. How time flies!
Photobucket
See, kissable cheeks!
Photobucket
Ethan was a very happy and curious boy. He was watching all the other kids around him. He easily shrugged off the slightest 'boo-boo' and got back to having fun. He just was excited to experience new things.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ethan's special blankey......don't wanna mess with that...that is important stuff! I loved the way he carried it tug in his mouth....it wasn't going anywhere but where he took it!
Photobucket
It was so nice to meet you, baby Ethan and to see you again Sarah! You have a
very sweet little boy!

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
How BLESSED I am to be Sarah's Mom and Ethan's Gran! Beautiful photos!

Blogger Kama said...
Thank you! Very beautiful daughter and a handsome grandson!