Saturday, May 7, 2011
Meet Paisley.....
Photobucket
This little sweet thing is Paisley...she was about two weeks old when I finally got the chance to meet her. I was greeted by her Mommy, Crystal who was holding her snug and sound asleep. I was offered to hold her.......how could I resist the offer. I got a bit of my baby fix and was loving every moment of it. Those little stretches, that quiver of the lips, how I miss those moments.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think Paisley already has the attitude of 'Hey, where are my clothes'....
Photobucket
Her nursery is too cute. Her grandfather proudly took the previous months building her crib for her and a job well done. And Daddy did this adorable little painting on the wall of an Owl.
Photobucket
Crystal giving Paisley some cuddles...so sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Having gotten to know Brad and Crystal, it was so exciting knowing they were having a baby and to see them now as parents. They seemed like naturals.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All the cute hats and outfits seen in this post were created by the talented Cortney of Warm Fuzzies......http://www.warmfuzziesbycortney.com/ She has a great talent in these knit wears and has some really cool stuff, so you should check her out!
Photobucket
So a little back story....we were testing out a new project from Warm Fuzzies, but Paisley was just a little bit still to small to do it properly. We all had a good laugh trying to get her situated, but she just kept sinking into the hanging basket. She just needed to be a bit bigger.....but really a cute idea. I think she looked content once she got her head above it.
Photobucket
Paisley was such a sweet little girl....so glad to have gotten to spend a little time with her and her Mommy and Daddy......what an exciting time in your lives!! Happy Mother's Day to you Crystal and all you other Mama's out there!

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger B. WHITTINGTON said...
What incredible photos. I agree with my daughter Jill PRovens, the crib outside is my fave. though I loved the one in the hanging brown pouch.
Wish I had a baby to hug.
Blessings you are a great photographer.
Barb

Blogger Kama said...
Oh thank you so much! Yea, the crib outside was my favorite too. We tried hard getting the one of her in the pouch, but she was just too tiny still.

Blogger erin.patrice said...
Cutest ever!!!!