Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Rick and Kate's Home Run Wedding......
Photobucket
Ahh, how sweet it is.....wedding season has kicked off and it did not disappoint. Kate and Rick were married at Immaculate Conception on April 30th in a beautiful ceremony. The church smelled of lilies...so much so I wanted to bottle it up. It was a gorgeous spring day.
Photobucket
Kate had the help of her Mother and Mother-in-law to be and bridesmaids help her get ready for the big moment.......it wasn't long before the tear's began to fall.
Photobucket
Rick kept the laughs coming all throughout the day....he was a really funny guy.
Photobucket
I think it goes without saying.......add Rick to the mix of his groomsmen and you dont' know what to expect. Bring on the fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They newly married couple made their big exit in style and everyone cheered with delight....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
From the church we went over to Huntington Park for some portraits...they all enjoyed a bit of baseball envy, all to themselves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had only just met Rick on the day of the wedding. They live in Chicago and I'd only just recently met up with Kate a few weeks back when she was in town finalizing the details of her big day. So it's always nice to spend time with them and share in their excitement.
Photobucket
Radiant!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think it's a whole new spin on taking one for the team!
Photobucket
The reception was held at La Scala in Dublin.
Photobucket
I cannot even tell you how much my mouth water's looking at these images. It smelled so wonderful when they brought out all the treats...I was in baked good's heaven.....it was all I could do to not break out into a tizzy of sweet delights.
Photobucket
These folks knew how to have a good time.
Photobucket
Kate and Rick's first dance was sung by the band.....Fields of Gold by Sting. There was a lot of energy flowing in the room and everyone celebrated in the nuptials. It was a great start to the season!
Photobucket
I want to say a big thank you to my assistant for the day, Amanda. Marty had been dealing with some health issues and Amanda was gracious enough to step in and help me out. Amanda has been a great help to me for about a year now. She helps me with other aspects of the business, so I was looking forward to shooting with her for a change. Thanks for all you did and for good conversation! Your awesome!

Labels: