Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Caleb One Year Later....
Photobucket
Just a few months after Caleb was born, I took his first portraits and now he celebrates his big birthday. He just turned one and is well on his way to being a toddler. We were at the campus of Ohio Wesleyan in Delaware.
Photobucket
Caleb was loving playing with is Mommy and Daddy...and his favorite toy. He had such big smiles for me...I was eating it up.
Photobucket
Deanna told me that he's just about walking now....pulling himself around the house on everything he can...look out....your world is going to change.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How could I resist......this was too funny....
Photobucket
Caleb absolutely loves playing Peek-A-Boo. He would get so tickled each time I sprang out from my camera. If only it were always that easy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Caleb wasn't so sure about that prickly green stuff, but he was enjoying his time getting the feel for walking.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!

Labels: