Monday, June 20, 2011
Evening in Powell
Photobucket
One of my favorite families I enjoy working with enjoyed their evening session in a Powell park. Aaron and Jackie and their kids, Emily and Ethan.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm convinced I can't retire until these two get married....they are too cute and I always enjoy having fun with them in front of my camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jackie-thanks for letting your hair down....(inside joke) I'm glad you did!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily and Ethan both are full of energy but they are so good when it comes to posing with each other.
Photobucket
Emily is so much like her beautiful Mommy.....
Photobucket
Where Ethan is so much like his Daddy.....wonder where he gets the crazy faces from. I eat those up!
Photobucket
Emily is a natural in front of the camera....
Photobucket
Good seeing you all again and looking forward to our plans later in the year!! Enjoy your summer!

Labels: