Friday, June 10, 2011
Katie and Seth-2011's Free Wedding Photography Winners
Photobucket
I've been looking forward to photographing the engagement session of Katie and Seth since they won the contest for Free Wedding Photography with me for their upcoming wedding. I'm so thrilled for them and can't wait to share in their special day. They are such a sweet couple who are deeply rooted in their faith and trust in each other.
Photobucket
We started their session on the OSU campus where they met one another...a walk down memory lane.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Katie just lights up around Seth...I loved watching the way she would just break into laughter with him. And I think he's pretty smitten with her.
Photobucket
These two have endured some blessings in life and some hard roads. I think now that they have one another to lean on, it's all the better for them. They are each other's rock.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We made our way down town for some more photos and had a little fun.....
Photobucket
I can see Seth adores her.......
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, their wedding is going to be a blast!!!
Photobucket
Katie is an inspiring photographer herself. She's got the eye for it and I think she'll go far with her passions.
Photobucket
Would you believe she was carrying HIM around? Wow! Strong girl all around!
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the things I love about an engagement session is the wedding is in the near future and they are laying out their plans......this time goes so quickly and before you know it, the wedding is a memory....but they have a life time of being together to share each day, for better or for worse.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Congratulations again in becoming the winners! Marty and I can't wait for the wedding. And thank you to all the friends and family that took the time to cast their votes.....they poured in tenfold. You'll see them again after their August wedding!

Labels: