Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Scott and Shannon and the Kiddo, Garrett
Photobucket
I spent one Sunday morning at the park with some new faces. Shannon, Scott and their son Garrett.
Photobucket
Garrett seemed a bit camera shy, but he had no problem playing around with mom and dad. That made him laugh for sure.
Photobucket
Cuddles..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love those blue eyes....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took a stroll around the pond, I jumped at a turtle that was right at my feet...did my best not to scare it away before Garrett could get a better look. Hey, I was focused on the subjects, not the animals....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Garrett got a special treat after their session.......I hope it was a fun time! It pays off to smile for mom and dad for a few pictures!

Labels: