Thursday, July 21, 2011
Brandy and Kurt's Wedding Day:
So I've been trying to play catch up, in addition to taking a bit of RnR with my family for a few days off for a road trip..and now it's back to more catching up....so bare with me. I'm working it out. Before we left on our journey, we shot the wedding of Kurt and Brandy at Tall Timbers.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ladies-take note...it's okay to have a second pair of comfortable shoes on your wedding day. I highly recommend it myself. Spare yourself the pain. Brandy was styling either way.
Photobucket
Kurt was putting the finishing touches on his son's before the ceremony began.
Photobucket
I do believe I caught Kurt gasp as he first saw Brandy.....and as she drew closer to him, you could see the emotion of happiness and the holding back of tears. So sweet.
Photobucket
It was sweltering hot out that evening, but I don't think in the moment they were even aware of it.
Photobucket
Brandy and Kurt have known each other for a few year's, having worked at the same company. They have become the best of friends with each other.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The new family....
Photobucket
Bliss...
Photobucket
The guests made their way inside to the cool air condition and enjoyed an evening of fun dancing and enjoying the time with the new couple.
Photobucket
The Paparazzi crew.......
Photobucket
I loved how in the middle of their first dance, Kurt tightly hugged Brandy.
Photobucket
Kurt's eldest son was showing off his awesome moves. He could prance like Micheal Jackson like you wouldn't believe. He brought down the house.
Photobucket
Brandy and Kurt have now joined as a family and as husband and wife......it doesn't get any better than that.............Congrats!










Labels: