Monday, August 8, 2011
Run On Finley:
Photobucket
This is Finley, he recently turned the big 3! I met him along with his Mommy and
Daddy at Creekside recently. It was such a hot muggy night....we ended the session a bit
sooner than later cause it was overly hot for all of us.
Photobucket
This summer has been a mix of either it's HOT or it's raining and when I say raining, I mean down pour, thunder and lightening. Can't win. Beth and Chris hung with me while we tried to get some photos....and then we'd pat ourselves down from the glistening skin.
Photobucket
Finley was all about checking out the area, there was so much to see and so many places to explore. He wasn't one for sitting down long, not even for Mom!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Finley was running and running, and running.....I got my work out that day. He kept me on my toes for sure!
Photobucket
But in the end I managed to grab a couple of shots of Finley when he wasn't running....can't blame him.......that's what it's all about being a kid, just having fun and exploring this big world we live in. Run on Finley!





Labels: