Thursday, September 29, 2011
And Baby Makes 3
Photobucket
Hello Adorable! Aside of the cute baby Emma Grace, I can't help but to crave Neapolitan Ice Cream every time I see this image. Both full of sweetness!
Photobucket
Emma Grace was born in July and wasn't very old when I met her and her proud parents, Pat and Kristin in their Dublin home.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One thing's for sure, Emma Grace liked being naked...she was soothed by it, just taking it all in.
Photobucket
She tolerated a hat for a short time and then that was that!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kristin and Pat were still adapting to being new parents, after all, it's a huge event in one's life. Pat still had that new dad nervousness when it came to holding the baby. He was careful to make sure he held her properly, as a good daddy would do. He clearly loved being able to have her close in his arms.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know about you, but I think ladies would agree with me, this is the kind of thing that melts a Mama's heart.
Photobucket
Emma Grace and her parents will get to experience so many new things this coming year.....what an exciting time. And together they will make wonderful memories.

Labels: