Monday, March 19, 2012
Emmy
Photobucket
On Saturday I got to hang out with this cutey in the park for a bit. This is Emmy. She's cute
as a button and full of great smiles.
Photobucket
I was looking forward to this session cause I got a chance to catch up with a past bride
and groom, Mindy and Mike. We photographed their wedding a few year's ago and this
was the first I'd seen them since, so it was great getting to meet their new addition.
Photobucket
Emmy seemed to enjoy being outside on such a lovely day and spending time with her two favorite people.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Emmy was laughing at her silly daddy standing behind me....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at that pout! I love those lips.
Photobucket
We finished off the session at the location of their wedding, The Pavillion in Dublin. A nice trip down memory lane.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so great meeting up with Mike and Mindy again and meeting their precious Emmy....they've made a wonderful lil family!

Labels: