Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Baby Ben
Photobucket
Ben joined his big sister a few weeks ago and I got a chance to meet the bundle of cuteness. Someone made these adorable hates for him. I think he rather liked them.
Photobucket
Apologies for the cut off image, but that is why I'm waiting on the new blog....soon soon soon.....
Photobucket
Lily was being cute that day......she had several balls of all different sizes that she wanted to play with me so we had some fun doing that....but she in turn loves to smile for the camera.
Photobucket
Ben I think enjoyed being naked.....he was chatter boxing the whole time and giving smiles.
Photobucket
This is the kind of image that get's me missing newborns....oh, look away....look away!
Photobucket
Can't resist those bare tummies, those cute cheeks, those coo's. I know he's saying 'Pick me up and cuddle me!' I can't.............I just..........well maybe.
Photobucket
Lily was giving baby Ben some kisses while he slept. He was sound asleep into the middle of his session.
Photobucket
Would love to know what he was dreaming to make him smile.
Photobucket
Lily was all about playing and having a good time. She was a good big sister taking care of the baby and helping out Mommy and Daddy. She'll look over him I'm sure as Ben get's bigger. They will be best buds!

Labels: