Thursday, May 10, 2012
Afternoon At The Park
Photobucket
I've been looking forward to this session with one of my favorite family's I get the pleasure of working with. Just over a year ago, I got to witness and photograph the birth of Benjamin. Born to Anya and Rob, he's sweet as can be and the spitting image of both is Mommy and Daddy. His entry into this world was certainly a highlight of 2011 for me and he'll always have a special place in my heart.
Photobucket
Ben, you are too handsome for words.
Photobucket
Ben was enjoying the sunny spring day, checking out his surroundings and having some fun with Mommy and Daddy. 
Photobucket
It's been great watching Rob as a father. He's smitten with his family and rightly so.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Daisy is another new addition to the family, she joined them recently and she's as cute as can be. She was loving running around the park. Still in the process of learning to sit, stay, all the fun puppy stuff. But she has her best bud Ben.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It is funny how some kids you can see one parent or the other, but Ben is truly one that I can see both his parents faces in his. I love that about a child, seeing the beauty that two people created. 
Photobucket
Such a happy family!
Photobucket
Daisy was enjoying her first time playing in the ravine. I'm surprised we were all able to stay dry with her around, but she did good. And Ben enjoyed his day at the park just the same. It was after all a great afternoon with friends!