Thursday, May 17, 2012
At The Lake...
Photobucket
Awhile back when I was talking with Debbie, and her daughter Leah, I jumped at the opportunity to head out to Buckeye Lake for their family portraits. The temptation to dip my feet in the water was overwhelming. The family has come to this spot for over 30 years to their cottage at the lake. 
Photobucket
Joining the family portraits is Tim and Leah, and her grandmother, Margaret,Jeff and Debbie, and Aunt Rita and Amanda. I'm sure many fish have been caught off this pier over the years, a lot of sun rays have been cherished and countless memories have been made.
Photobucket
Jeff and Debbie have a beautiful family with their two girls. There is a lot of strong family ties with this bunch and I can say they made me feel right at home. 
Photobucket
Margaret, also known as Nonnie and Rita have lived in the lake cottage. What a great place to call home. I'm sure they delight in the visits from the family.

Photobucket
Leah and Amanda were having some fun on the pier..it was making me nervous with their heels on the deck. I was wondering who would fall in first, then again I was sure that I might be the one to miss my step. Thankfully there were no slips, or that dip into the water I was longing for.
Photobucket
I have known Leah for a few year's now and it was great catching up with her again. We met year's ago when we worked in a local camera store together. Many a day when business was slow we'd play around taking photos of each other and just goofing off. It reminded me of those times and how much fun those always were.
Photobucket
Tim and Leah have been married a couple of year's now so it's been nice getting to know her other half. They clearly adore each other and have such an ease together. It makes me happy to see her over flowing with love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's easy to see why the family continues to come back to this spot and spend their time. It's so relaxing and peaceful.
Photobucket
Bliss...
Photobucket
I've met Amanda one other time, so it was nice to spend a bit more time with her. She had that laid back ease just the same as Leah with the camera.
Photobucket


Photobucket
At the end of the session, I was invited in for some cake and ice cream, how could I resist? A yummy chocolate and cherry delight. We sat around the table and chatted for awhile and just enjoyed the company. I like days like this....just a perk of the job!