Monday, May 17, 2010
Kelli-Class of 2010
Photobucket
Hard to believe it's graduation time again. I'm sure Kelli is excited about that! We met up at Whetstone, Park Of Rose's for her senior portraits on a beautiful morning. I just love the lighting in the above photo. I could have stayed right there.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kelli is graduating very soon from Whetstone High School.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We found our way down to the creek to get some shots. Back in the day, it was
so easy to get to the water, but as the years have passed, the tree's and shrubs have
nearly covered up the ways to the water. As I was doing this session, it occurred to me
that she was likely just a baby when I was graduating from high school. Boy, that really put things into perspective.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kelli's plan is to go into nursing school.
Photobucket
Good Luck Kelli with graduation coming up and in your future! It's a big open road out there, enjoy the adventures!

Labels: